Holidays Observed in 2017 by SF Paratransit
San Francisco Paratransit Offices will be closed on:
- New Year's Day, Jan. 2 (observed)
- Martin Luther King Day, Jan. 16
- Presidents' Day, Feb. 20
- Memorial Day, May 29
- Independence Day, July 4
- Labor Day, Sept. 4
- Columbus Day, Oct. 9
- Veterans Day, Nov. 10 (observed)
- Thanksgiving, Nov. 23-24
- Christmas, Dec. 25
- Upcoming Meeting- Paratransit Coordination Council Executive Committee Meeting Wednesday, March 8th, 2017 10:30am SFMTA- 1 South Van Ness, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103
- Fares are now $2.25 per one-way trip, effective Sept. 1, 2014.
- For every $30 in taxi value added, the customer must now pay $5.50, effective Sept. 1, 2014.
Van Gogh Shuttle Program
- For 2015, the Van Gogh Shuttle Program is now FREE. For more information or if you need a request form, please call (415) 351-7052 or e-mail email@example.com
- Effective January 19th, 2015, the Shop-a-Round schedule is expanding! It will now have trips in the morning and afternoon at select supermarkets. Click here for the new schedule.
- For 2015, the Shop-a-Round Program is now FREE. Click here for the annoucement and details.